Páginas

terça-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2014

Débora e Alexandre

"Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow.

I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow."

So then I took my turn,
Oh what a thing to've done,
And it was all yellow.

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones,
Turn into something beautiful,
Do you know?
You know I love you so,
You know I love you so.

I swam across,
I jumped across for you,
Oh what a thing to do.
'Cause you were all yellow"

Yellow - Coldplay





Cerimônia e Recepção: Clube dos Oficiais
Fotos: Áurea Andrade e Carolina Guimarães
Salão (cabelo e maquiagem): Mafê
Cerimonial: Agência Formato
Decoração: Flor de Cipó
Buffet: Santa Lúcia
Música da cerimônia (coral/banda..): Grupo Magnificat
Música da recepção (banda/ DJ..): Banda MP6
Filmagem: Felipe Sampaio
Vestido: Ricardo Melo
Bolo: Santa Lúcia 
Acessórios: Giulliana Mazzucato
Bouquet: Flor de Cipó 

Nenhum comentário: