Páginas

quinta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2014

Fernanda e Ildeu


"It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those, who can easily hide
I don't have much money, but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor, but then again no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you

And you can tell everybody, this is your song
It maybe quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world"

Your Song - Elton John



Cerimônia: Igreja Nossa Senhora Consolação e Correia
Recepção: Buffet Catharina
Fotos: Áurea Andrade, Bruna Brigolini e Carolina Guimarães
Salão: Marcus Martinelli (Mateus e Marcos Roberto)
Cerimonial: Ventura
Decoração: Verde Musgo
Buffet: Buffet Catharina
Musica igreja: Regina Meyer
Música da Recepção: R&M e Aflitos do Anchieta
Filmagem: JM
Vestido: Saint Patrick
Acessórios: Talento (tiara), Swarovisky (brincos)


Nenhum comentário: