Páginas

segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2014

Luciana e Raphael

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you oh"

All Of Me - John Legend





Cerimônia: Igreja São José do Calafate
Recepção: Raja Hall
Fotos: Áurea Andrade, Carolina Guimarães e Tiago Ferreira
Salão (cabelo e maquiagem): Jacqueline Rabelo
Cerimonial: Fratelli
Decoração: Festa Chic
Buffet: Sublime
Música da cerimônia (coral/banda..) Gerard Veloso
Música da recepção (banda/ DJ..): Banda Apple Sound
Filmagem: EddyBHZ
Vestido: Fashion Noivas
Bolo: Sublime
Acessórios: CM do Brazil

Bouquet: Lord Flores

Nenhum comentário: