Páginas

terça-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2013

Sara e Weber

"Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance
I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down
Would you let me lead, you can step on my feet
Give it a try, it'll be alright

The room's hush, hush
And now's our moment
Take it in feel it all and hold it
Eyes on you, eyes on me
We're doing this right

Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love
Spotlight shinning, it's all about us
It's oh, oh, oh, oh, all about uh, uh, uh, uh, us
And every heart in the room will melt
This is a feeling I've never felt but
It's oh, oh, all about us"

All About us - He is we




Cerimônia: Igreja Nossa Senhora do Carmo - Betim 
Recepção: Clube Atlético Rodoviário - Betim
Dia da Noiva: Marcus Martinelli
Fotos: Áurea Andrade e Tiago Ferreira
Cerimonial: Helena Neto
Decoração: Celebrar
Buffet: Santa Lúcia
Música da cerimônia: Bel Canto
Música da recepção: Sonorous + Bruno Lopes e banda + Dj Ernani + Bateria show nota 10
Filmagem: Par filmes
Vestido: San Patrick
Acessórios: Avivar
Bouquet: Celebrar


Nenhum comentário: